IFSC Code Pro WordPress Plugin
- IFSC Code Pro WP Plugin
- Lifetime updates
- 6 months support
- Activation on 1 site
- Internal Documentation
IFSC Code Pro is a WordPress premium Plugin. You Can Create an Bank IFSC Branch Details Website on WordPress Using This Plugin.
IFSC Code Pro WordPress Plugin lets you build any kind of Bank Branches IFSC Details site. This plugin can be used in any theme and it can also be customized according to your needs.
IFSC Code Pro Wp Plugin Features
- Create Your Own IFSC/MICR Code Website On WordPress.
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Upload IFSC code and Update Every Time From WP Admin Panel.
- You Can Add IFSC Code Via Excel Sheets ( Bulk ).
- You Can Create Unlimited Bank Branch IFSC/MICR Code From WP Admin
- SEO meta data setup for each bank, state, city, and branch details page From WP Admin via [shortcode]
- SEO keywords data setup for each bank, state, city, branch Details page via [shortcode]
- Content data setup for each bank, state, city, branch Details page via [shortcode]
- You Can Easily add and change bank logos
- You Can Easily add Must Popular bank on widgets
- 3 type of bank branch pages select box
- 220+ Banks, 160000+ Branches IFSC Code data Details
- Lifetime updates.
- Technical Support 6 months of free (Installation, Setup, and Customization Guide)
- Upto-Date Contains latest IFSC (bank and branches) data from RBI
What is an IFSC Code?
The Reserve Bank of India assigns the IFSC code for any branch of the bank. The account holders can easily check their bank/branch IFSC code on the website of Reserve Bank of India. Internet banking transfers using NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS for exchanging funds can not be conducted without a legitimate Indian Financial System Address.
Which themes does this work with?
Specification: IFSC Code Pro WordPress Plugin